Robust and energy efficient LivinRoof extension designed & installed by the experts
The LivinRoof extension is a type of conservatory for your home. It is designed to give you the flexibility to combine solid and glazed roofing seamlessly. The LivinRoof extension can help you extend your living space. It can also improve your home’s thermal performance to give you a room that you can use all year round.
Luxurious and spacious orangeries that you can relax in whatever the weather
There is nothing worse than an unused conservatory, especially if you and your family could really benefit from the extra space. Fortunately, you will never fail to feel comfortable in a brand new Ultraframe LivinRoof extension.
The combined glazed and solid roof design creates a versatile living space, suitable for year-round use, allowing you to experience the joys of natural light in a place that always feels like a natural part of the home, made possible from the solid wall surrounds and brickwork foundation.
Not only are LivinRoof extensions stylish, they are durable and energy-efficient. This results in a living space that stays comfortable all year round, for years to come. Heat is retained with the room and as much natural light as you desire can filter through to your property.
An extension option as individual as you and your home
Whatever you want from your living space, a brand new LivinRoof extension can deliver. It can be engineered to accommodate any shape or style of roof. Choose how many glazing panels are incorporated, and where you want them to be positioned. This results in a bespoke influx of natural light.
Internally, the innovative LivinRoof extension boasts a vaulted ceiling as standard, with a pelmet around the perimeter that can include lights and speakers. For a cosier feel, opt for a suspended ceiling which maintains the height of adjoining rooms.
Key features of a LivinRoof extension:
- Insulated external composite panels and slab insulation – robust and energy efficient
- Urban grey external colour – complimentary for any housing style
- Increased privacy – particularly beneficial if you live in a semi-detached house or close to neighbours
- Personalise the solid roof sections with lights and speakers
- Can be formed into any shape or roof style
- Can incorporate the Classic Cornice, a stylish design that hides guttering
Stay up to date with our latest tips and advice:
- Maximise your orangeries’ energy efficiency
- Can you use an orangery all year round?
- Do you need planning permission for an orangery extension?