A new door to suit you and your home!
With a full design and build service and a huge range of high-performance products, Oakley is the only name you need to bear in mind when thinking of enhancing your home with new doors! Whether you are looking for a like for like replacement, or you want a completely new look, we have a door for you!
- Stable doors are very attractive, looking quintessentially rustic.
- They’re most commonly associated with cottage and period style homes
- However, boast all the benefits of modern manufacturing.
- Choose from uPVC, timber, and composite materials
- Our entrance doors are of the highest quality
- They will improve the energy-efficiency of your home.
- They are incredibly strong, which makes them durable & secure
- Choose from uPVC, aluminium, timber, or composite materials
- Bifolding doors are a fantastic way to let in more light
- They create a seamless link between inside and outside area
- Large areas of glass allow views to be unobstructed
- You can enjoy your garden without moving from the sofa
- Ideal for orangeries & conservatories
- Or, used as a simple addition to your kitchen or living room
- French doors are traditional and elegant in style
- They allow an influx of light, which will brighten up your home
- Patio doors create a seamless transition between the interior and exterior
- The slim frames and the large expanses of glazing allows natural light in
- Available in uPVC or aluminium
Can’t decide what back door you want? check out our guide to; patio, bifolds, and french doors!
The glazing that we use in our entrance doors is high performing and can achieve up to an A+ 12 rating for energy efficiency, providing superb thermal and acoustic insulation for the front of your property. You will also have no need to worry about security when your door is installed by us. Our locking mechanisms are highly efficient and incredibly strong. Their durability can deter any unwanted visitors, ensuring you are your family are safe.